Friday, May 16, 2008

Tinfoil Dinners

I know summer is coming when I start smelling campfires in my own backyard. It actually all started with burning some yard clippings. That led to a quick trip to the store for bacon and then tin foil dinners an hour later. Damon loves to help feed the fire. We have to watch him pretty close.


There is something about eating outside that makes everything taste better.


Damon wanted to show off his yummy food! He gets really excited when we start eating outside. Look how red his face is. He was experiencing allergies after spending the entire day outdoors. He had lots of fun, but he was pretty uncomfortable trying to get to sleep that night.

3 comments:

Elise said...

Fun. There's something about boys and bacon. I hope Damon can feel better and hopefully grow out of the allergies...? I don't know. They sure do stink. I'm excited for American Idol tom. night! Who do you think will win?

Tara said...

That looks like so much fun! Wow, you and I have lots of campfire memories, the ones in my backyard on 11th, or my favorite was when we were in the canyon and the drunk guy fell in his fire..he needs to go to the hospital but is worried about his "cured firewood", and all his money in his tent...Tyler assures him its all under control...Steve gives him a ride to the Hospital making him take off his shirt while fearing his life...Meanwhile, Tyler snoops around the bums tent...you and I are freaking out...Steve returns 30 minutes later...then the bum comes back 2 mins after that, randomly hitching a ride,with a big, "I'M BAAAAAAACHK!" Ahhhh, campfire memories, good times!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

Yummy! I love tin foil dinners! Damon is so cute, he looks so much like you Doni! What a cute fam!