Thursday, September 11, 2008

Spiderman Does Yoga?

At our house he does.

A couple of weeks ago Damon asked for a Poweraid. I reminded him they were for after working out. So, he ran to his room, put on his Spiderman suit (which is getting very ragged), and told me he would be downstairs on my mat. When I checked on him a few min. later this is what I found. I only wish I had gotten some more good pictures before he saw me.



Damon was so cute doing his yoga. I just love that he rolled out the mat, found some poses, and tried them out all by himself!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SUPER cute!! I love it, and I LOVE that you got some pictures of it! :)

beck said...

hi! I've peeked at your blog a few times, seen a link on a few other blogs. I don't know if I've left a comment ever or not, but I have been meaning to. Your little boy is so cute, and doing yoga!! So awesome, I hope he got his powerade!

Elise said...

OH, I'm so glad you put these pictures up. I was hoping you would after you told me what he did. That is SO darn cute. I love that he put his spiderman suit on to work out. How funny!

Natalie said...

Holy crap that might be the cutest thing I've ever seen! I'm so glad you were able to sneak in some pictures and capture that moment. Thanks for making me smile.

Cordie said...

"DoniLyn"