Monday, March 16, 2009

Subtle Changes,

can make all the difference.


I thought I had just the right green the first time. I tried really hard to be okay with it. I let it dry completely, that didn't work. I added a second coat, still not working. I gave it a couple of days and thought about it far too much. Then I finally did what Tyler would have done, and suggested I do in the very beginning. I bought more paint. I love the new color. I am taking lessons from Tyler on being less indecisive. I'll let you know how it goes.

4 comments:

Elise said...

How funny! I'm glad you got the new color so you can enjoy being in the room without only thinking about how you don't like the wall. We are SO much alike!

Cordie said...

What room is it for? I like the color!!!

doni said...

This is my office! I can't wait until it is done.

Lori said...

Painting. Getting the color is so important, but such a pain in the butt. I've been doing a lot of paint too. I love your fun color green.