Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break #1!

I keep trying to find a way to post our fun Spring Break in one post, but I can't do it. So, anytime I have a min. I will post a few pictures. I guess you could call this Spring Break #1!

Just before we left Ryan got his mission call to Guatemala.

We are so excited for him.

Tyler's sister Jessica and my sister Elise both live in Des Moines and we had so much fun spending time with them and their families.


The zoo was lots of fun. Just look at the new friends we made...


They were sad to see us go, but we all had to go home for naps before my awesome birthday party.

These girls planned a fun night of cake decorating. Elise and I had one cake and Jessica and Cassie had another. I am not posting a picture, but Jessica did so I guess you can see the materpiece and the failure there. You be the judge. I will say this. When the boys saw ours they thought we had already eaten some, when really he was in his finished form (it was a purse at first, but had way to much personality to remain such). It was the most fun I have ever had decorating a cake.

5 comments:

Brad and Emily said...

It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I wish I could have been there.

Cordie said...

Hilary told me that is where he is going, what an exciting time for your family!

Unknown said...

That sounds AWESOME for Ryan! CONGRATS... for him & your family!
Your b-day party looks like a lot of fun! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!

Elise said...

I wish you were all still here. I had so much fun! I feel like your whole trip lasted about a day. Where did the time go? I've never had so much fun decorating a cake either!
P.S. I've been totally wrapped up in the "Uglies" books. I'm glad you recommended them to me.

Kami said...

Does your husband know about this lama!!! If so that lama better hope your man doesn't have a gun! Of course I don't think I would kiss a lama...YUCK!

Nice to see you guys are bloggers too. Kami has one, but it's private. Just email your email address and we will add ya. Later, Tyler Williamson
www.twincreeksphotography.com