Friday, September 17, 2010

Nerdies

Don't be fooled by the simple design of Damon's latest Lego creations. Nerdies are actually quite complex.
They fly, but they aren't birds ("Their kind of like aliens." I'm just not sure how something can be like an alien. ???) And, when they fly they fly in "Herds" like this one.
They are friends with frogs, and they eat coins!
Pennies for dessert because they like them best.
They sleep in rows, on their backs, next to Indian Jones.
Who, as it turns out, takes off his hat for bed, but not his bag and holster. Hmm?
Little kiddo's creativity is so awesome! Don't you think?
I'll be back soon with pictures of what we have been up to since we said goodbye to summer.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Elise said...

So fun. I love the nerdies. I love that they are called nerdies. I love that they sleep next to Indiana Jones, who incidentally is on my shirt today. Too bad the things we like best have to be dessert! Why can't I like green beans as much as I like a chocolate chip cookie?

Mama Bear said...

That is great!!

Straley Family said...

Wow, you actually listen to your child when he talks. I need to try that. I bet I would think my kids are creative too.

Tara said...

Neardies!!! Ha ha ha! I haven't visited your blog for a long time. My loss. Call me again, we need to catch up.

Cherryl said...

Thanks for telling us about Nerdies. Damon's creativity is astounding. Very cute!lol

Cordie said...

Gotta love boys! Ian would have so much fun playing with him.