Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our Easter!




I realized today that I never posted pictures of our Easter. It was such a fun day. The weather was cooperative (a little chilly, but no snow) and we had visitors.




After digging through his basket, Damon said, "Aren't these the eggs you can use as lipstick? But, I'm not going to use them as lipstick since I'm a boy." And then the next time I looked, he had them smeared all over his face. Oh, and isn't his bedhead sweet? Every morning!




I got Damon a Children's Dictionary. I have been on the hunt for a good one ever since he said he wanted one a few months ago. How could I say no to that? This one has lots of good pictures, but also age appropriate defintions, and a pronunciation key. He reads it with a flashlight almost everynight before bed.




Damon was really excited when I taught him how to color an egg with rainbow stripes.



I think next year the lesson will be how to color eggs, without coloring your fingers. Don't know if that one will be quite as exciting.



Easter Sunday was also my parents 30th wedding anniversary and I was glad they chose to share it with us. My Mom got these gangsta' teeth especially for the occasion and thought it would be fun if they wore them for a picture. I think Tyler and I will do the same on our 30th.

1 comment:

Straley Family said...

McKenna would love that children's dictionary. I should see if I can find her one. Damon is funny. Brock would have done the same thing with lip stick.