Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tuna in oil? No thanks!

I bought Tuna in oil last week. Ahh! I had to return it. I'm pretty good about checking to make sure there are no broken eggs, and I always carefully look over the produce, but it has been so long since I needed tuna. I forgot. We don't eat it very much, but everything I had in food storage needed to be eaten so we have gotten back in the habit. Does anybody have a favorite way to eat tuna?

Last weekend my family was here and my mom said, "Lets make waffles." So we picked up a few yummy toppings and had a waffle bar party. I want to do it again soon. I also watched Bringing Up Baby. That is 1 and 1/12th down, 28 and 11/12th to go. Ha! Some are in progress! Call me if you want waffles.

2 comments:

Elise said...

The waffles look yummy! The tuna does not.

Can mom and dad sneak you in their bags next month?

Cherryl said...

I am glad that we had the waffle party. But guess what? I think that my favorite way to have them is with tons of butter and maple syrup. When I think of tuna. I think of how what my Mom would do with it. I really liked it but I hardly ever make it. You just mix the tuna with some mayo. Then you add thawed frozen peas and eat it with lettuce. oh, she probably had onions cut up in it too.