Saturday, November 10, 2007

Worms!



This last weekend my dad came to our house while Tyler worked and I took Hunter's Safety, yup Tyler finally got me to take it. I was less than excited. I will post pictures of that later. I will also put up some pictures of my house after Tyler paints it. That was our deal. He has to paint our house since I took the class. I hate painting and I needed something out of the deal. Anyway, my dad and Taylor came over to babysit for us. It was fun to see them and so nice of them to help us out. I came home for lunch as they were getting home from the park. Damon was so excited to show me this worm they dug up. He was a little scared of them when he was little, so he was very proud of himself. At first I thought he was putting on a good show and trying to be brave, but he was really into the worm. Not afraid at all. He is really turning into a typical, bug loving, dirt digging, messy little boy.

1 comment:

Cordie said...

I think that is one funny story! DoniLyn the hunter! Have fun, and for sure post pictures of the painting job! Boys and bugs! I don't get it!