Sunday, July 27, 2008

Camping at Bear Lake

Camping at Bear Lake is my kind of camping! We enjoyed the fun camp fire and yummy food, and then went down to the water and enjoyed the beach. I was planning to only post a couple pictures but I couldn't narrow them down very well.



Coach G (a.k.a. Dad) taught us how to play horse shoes and it turned out to be so much fun!




Taylor was really excited about his tin foil dinner. They were delicious!



Damon and Devon played with these boats in the water all day.



We played water balloon volleyball, rode jet ski's, made sand castels, and funniest of all...



Taylor nearly caught this seagull. It was so funny, and he was so close. We are going to try again next time we go. I think we will make a sport out of it. I'm thinking, who ever can hold onto their seagull the longest wins, something like that. I am sure we have some kinks to work out, but we'll get it.

4 comments:

Elise said...

Wow. That was some creative genius on Taylor's part. Did he come up with that on his own or was it a group effort? It looks so funny! Brady just said, "Why didn't we think of that?" HAHA Everything you did looks so fun! We should have played water balloon volleyball while we were there. I'm so glad you didn't narrow down the pictures. I love them all. The more the better! We miss you guys.

Lori said...

Looks like fun! YOu guys are such a fun family. Made me miss Bear Lake.

Anonymous said...

That first picture is so beautiful of the sunset. Haven't seen you guys in a while. Can't wait until the family reunion.

Cordie said...

What a fun trip! I wish we could have hung out this summer! I miss my Donilyn days :)