Sunday, August 17, 2008

Remember When.......

Here are the directions:
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Cordie said...

YOur mexi car! I will never forget laughing so hard when you did the Austin Powers 80 point turn after you dropped me off at my house. I have so many fun memories with you!

Elise said...

Hhhm, there are so many good ones. I was just thinking of when I would sleep on your bedroom floor almost every night and we would talk late into the night. That's a cute memory. I also thought of Ryan and I spending New Year's Eve with you guys and how much fun we had eating cheesecake and spraying Tyler with the apple cider (well, that was all Ryan, actually). Also, I thought of being there when you had Damon. This was fun!

Natalie said...

I remember I envied you because you wore colorful funky pants and got away with it - plus you were friend with the hot "Preston" boys. (I THINK it was Preston...) :)