Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Say Cheese!

We survived our little pioneer experience (not even close to as crazy and difficult as the one I had when I was in Young Women's) and have been busy doing all kinds of fun things.

I have lots of pictures I could post, but I have to get our new family pictures on here.
My good pal Cordie took these for us a couple of weeks ago and I love them so much. Here are just a few.


I have so many more I would love to post, but that would take all night. If you want to see some more great photos (and not just of us :)) you can check out her photo blog here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. You are so cute!

Elise said...

I'm so glad you put these up here! I wouldn't mind a Family Pictures #2 post. Glad you survived your pioneering. Sounds fun. We are having a great time with Mom and Dad and Taylor. We have been roasting in 100 degree plus weather. We wish you were here too.

Elise said...

I love all of these pictures. I want a copy of the cd, if I can. Damon did do wonderful. I can't believe how grown up he looks. Wish you were here with us, we are having a blast. love Mom.

The pictures turned out great! I am looking forward to getting with you guys when we get back from Iowa. Dad

Unknown said...

Glad you had fun on your trek!
I love those blue eyes and that grin Damon has! SO ADORABLE! Cute pictures... You look GREAT... just like you haven't changed since HS!

Cordie said...

What cute pioneers! I am glad you like the pics.

Brad and Emily said...

You two are the cutest pioneers I've ever seen! I love the family pictures!