Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wait, you're how old?



Last week Damon graduated Kindergarten,



and this week he turned six! (I baked a ramekin into the top layer of this cake. Then, I put dry ice in the dish so the volcano would smoke. However, Damon's eyes are closed in all of the good smokey pics so I chose this one.)



We had a fun little party on Wed. because Tyler was going to be gone all weekend. It worked out great because on his actual birthday (Thursday) I was sick all day. I felt bad that Damon had to fend for himself most of the day. We are so lucky we have my sister Lori just down the road and she came over as soon as she got off work.

5 comments:

JaCee said...

cute cake idea! hope you're feeling better doni! happy bday to your munchkin!

Unknown said...

AWESOME cake Doni!! I hope you get feeling better too!

Cordie said...

I LOVE that first picture of him and that cake is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are super talented. I also got a good laugh from your t-ball pics.

Elise said...

Adorable graduation picture. I heard the b-day cake was a hit! It looks amazing. I hope you are feeling better. It is NO fun being sick.