Monday, October 26, 2009

Fond Farewell's and Happy Hello's!

Goodbye soccer.

We'll miss you.
In honor of Damon's last game I thought I should share my favorite picture of the year. When you know that no one was hurt I hope you will be able to laugh as much as I have.


Goodbye hunting! (Finally!!!)

Tyler might miss you.
I always have to take at least one hunting trip each year and this one sure was memorable. But the best news is we were done opening day! I cheered everytime someone mentioned it.


Also this weekend we got to celebrate Mylee's 2nd birthday with her and Brady and Elise and lots of family and friends. We were so glad to see them and excited for the next two months. They are here all the way from Des Moines.

6 comments:

Cordie said...

That soccer picture is hilarious! Sounds like life is better now that hunting season in is over. :) I miss you!!!

straley's said...

Yep, I got a good laugh! Thanks for sharing.

beck said...

Oh, that pic made me LAUGH! What a great shot! haha!

Elise said...

Wow. What a great photographer. You got it at just the right moment. The look on his face makes it so much funnier, too! Thanks for the shout. We're so happy to be here too. Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

Cherryl said...

That was a very fun day and I am glad we got to spend it with you guys also. I like the quote Tyler said. "You Jack A" I better not write it out people will wonder what kind of mother you have. I am sure they still do. Love, Mom

Cherryl said...

Oh, I thought I could comment on the other two pictures. The picture of hunting was probably the easy slope, right. And the soccer picture has got to be one of my fav knowing that the little boy is OK Tay said how come the ball is behind him. That makes it even better. You have got to send a copy to Ryan. He will get a chuckle out of it I am sure. Love, Mom