Sunday, November 1, 2009

We tricked, We treated, We conquered!

Damon was so intent on carving his own pumpkin from start to finish. It may have taken A WHILE, but he was pretty proud of the end result.


The robot costume was an idea he had for a long time and he finally pulled it off. All the Wal-E talk finally came in handy!



The Trunk-or-Treat was so fun, but we ran out of candy twice. I didn't have to turn anyone away though since Tyler just stopped by the trunk next door and took some of theirs. I guess when you're a giant Rubix Cube, you can get away with it.

3 comments:

Brad and Emily said...

Cute costumes! Damon is a trooper sticking in there through the whole pumpkin.

Cordie said...

Ha ha love Tyler's costume!

Brad and Emily said...

Hey Doni, for some reason my blog is not showing as updated on other people's blog's. I just wanted to let you know that I have been blogging. It's really not that fun if nobody looks.