Friday, November 13, 2009

"Star Student"

So much fun for the "Star Student." Special show-and-tell, special helper, un-birthday celebration.
Photo by Cordie
I'm taking treats in today and I always love visiting Damon at school. I help in his class on Thursday's and yesterday I stayed for lunch. It is so much fun! If your children's school allows lunch visitors you should take advantage of it. They are so cute and responsible. And I love the little "kid community." After lunch we played kick ball on the playground. It was very nostalgic.


I also wanted to share this fun idea. I saw the technique in "Creating Keepsakes" Nov. 2009 on a layout in fall colors. I chose a monochromatic color scheme and used the technique on a card. Just cut or punch out equal sized squares. Then round 2 corners and arrange with 4 like corners together. It a good way to use up some of my little scraps.

1 comment:

Brad and Emily said...

I love that picture of Damon. He is such a handsome little fellow.