Thursday, January 21, 2010

Reorganize!

In an attempt to create a more organized life I have decided to make a few changes throughout my house. This was a project I quickly did this afternoon and I think it is going to help my bathroom look more tidy and give me a few extra min. when I am getting ready each day. Plus while the shelf was cleared I did some much needed scrubbing of the window sill and track.


It is so easy to just take off my jewlery or hair clips and bands and just throw them on the ledge. Convenient, but cluttered.


So, I went to a couple antique stores and picked up some inexpensive, but interesting bowls and dishes. I looked for items that didn't look to "kitcheny" (made that word up.)


Now everything is easy to get to, quick to put away, and not so messy looking.

I plan on moving throughout the house and continuing my organization, so if you have any tips or ideas please share.

2 comments:

Elise said...

It looks so cute! I'm glad to see the finished product!

Cherryl said...

I love what you did in your bathroom. It looks so classy.