Sunday, January 10, 2010

Scrabble to Showers to Shelfs

Tonight we played Scrabble and these were my first 7 letters. Ummm! Not much to work with. Damon won!


On Friday we went to the temple with my sister and then back to my house for her Bridal Shower. I experimented with some of the decorations I am using for the reception. The party was so much fun.
Last week Tyler and I spent most of our time in the garage working on this project. I am so excited about it and Iwill post more updates later.
Wishing everyone a happy week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Lori congrats on getting engaged. Tell her I want an invite ...
Looks like a fun weekend!

Wayne and Stephanie Carter said...

Friend ~ Loved your pink shoes you wore yesterday at church, you're always too cute for me! The UPS guy just delivered a big fat roll of red and white bakers twine I ordered. I was going to call you to see if you wanted to split it with me before I bought it but I ended up ordering it late late late one night last week. It's so so so cute I can't stand it. Anyway if you want some let me know. I'm going to post some ideas from it on my blog...XoxOXOx Stephanie

Natalie said...

YEAH FOR LORI! I had no idea!

... excited to see the wood project Tyler is working on. :) Must see the final product!