Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back To School Night #3!

I can't believe this is our 3rd Back-To-School Night Family Home Evening. The last 2 years we have made goals that we can work on all year. While we aren't perfect at our past goals, we are still working on them and adding more.



We mostly just ate a bunch of food (I love all of the fresh fruits and veggies we have available this time of year. I just added some grilled chicken kabobs and french bread.) While we ate we talked about our goals for the year.


I have it this quote framed and hanging up in our dinning room to help us remeber.


Damon is almost a big 2nd grader. Where does the time go?

5 comments:

Elise said...

Your hair looks so pretty. It has gotten really long! Wow. I can't believe he's going to be in 2nd grade. I love this back to school FHE tradition!

Straley Family said...

Oh my gosh! What are you eating out of that little white bowl, it totally looks like something I could obsess over for a long time. YUMMY!

Unknown said...

CRAZY that Damon is that old already! The time does FLY-
I love how fun you are, you are such a good Mom!

Cherryl said...

The food looks so good. You really should be a caterer (however you splell that. ) I think it is so wonderful that you guys make goals. That is the best thing that all of us should be doing in this life. Damon is a cutey. LOL

Cordie said...

He is so handsome and getting so big! You are the best mom!