Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Update!


Shells were found,

Parks were played in,
A bunny was captured (and later let loose),
Fish were caught,
Fair food was eaten,
A baby was born (more pics of this cute little guy later),
A tooth was lost,
Canning was done, canning was done, canning was done,
The garden finally froze and it is starting to feel like winter is just around the corner.
Most recently, and something I am pretty excited about, Hunting Season is finally over! We've been pretty busy lately. Halloween kind of snuck up on me. I am still finishing up getting costumes together. With only a few days left I think I need a little luck. Hope your having fun getting ready, and lots of luck if you're like me and still have a lot to do.

4 comments:

Cordie said...

Always fun with you guys! Happy Halloween!

Elise said...

Oh, loosing teeth. How fun. I can't wait to see your costumes! And more pictures of Landon.

How long did you have your bunny? Mylee misses Bun Bun.

Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherryl said...

Cool pics, I am glad that I was a part of some of them. Damon's tooth is pretty cool, it looks like it might have fallen out after the picture. You will have to tell me about the bunny, that looks fun. lol