Friday, October 29, 2010

Almost ready!

I may not have done everything I would have liked to be ready for Halloween, but I am taking care of a few things today. After I help with Damon's school party I am going to hurry to the store to finish costumes and get what I need to make Stuffed Pumpkin Stew (I couldn't find a link, but it is in the Oct. '08 issue of Martha Stewart Living, and it is so yummy.) We are also carving our pumpkins tonight, finally.

Lucky for us last weekend, while visiting family, my mom had everything we needed to decorate and eat yummy sugar cookies. Also, while we were there Taylor carved this sweet pumpkin. So, we haven't been completely without a little Halloween fun.


I did have time earlier this month to make these cool paper "flowers" and I couldn't resist putting them all over the house.
And, Damon added to the decor with this cute spider he made at school. I especially love where he choose to hang it.
Have a Happy Halloween Weekend! (Wish I had pics of our costumes now, but ya know, I'm still working on that. I guess I'll have to post pics next week.)

3 comments:

Brad and Emily said...

Cute decorations! You are much more prepared than I am.

Unknown said...

Cute decorations! Halloween is a blast with kids! :)

Cherryl said...

I love your decorations.lol