Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The glue was still hot, but we made it.


I spent so much time looking for Damon's green hat that I only had a few min. to put together a costume for me (Tyler's and Damon's were pretty easy so I guess I thought Princess Peach would be too, but it's clear I was wrong. I still wanted to be a part of the dressing up so I wore it anyway). I didn't have time to sew anything so I grabbed the hot glue gun and a bunch of saftey pins and finished up as we were pulling in to the park. Our trunk wasn't decorated and Damon's hat wasn't green, but we still had lots of fun. And, we didn't run out of candy this year. We spent the rest of the night with family at our house eating food and candy and playing games. We had lots of fun!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

Elise said...

Awesome job on the costumes! I love them. I couldn't find Mercer a green hat either...I discovered October isn't a great time to go shopping for baseball caps...but we made it work too. Are those the Mickey Mouse gloves from WalMart? I almost got some for M and M but their hands were too small for them. I love your Princess Peach costume too. Did any villains try to get you while you were out trick-or-treating?

Brad and Emily said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I think your princess peach is really cute. I never would have guessed that it was rushed. Good job!

Cordie said...

Your costumes are AWESOME!

Cherryl said...

I love the costumes. You guys really know how to have fun. You are sweet to put me on your blog. I am glad that we get to do things together. lol