Monday, August 22, 2011

The Buckeye State (After searching the web I now know what that means)


Look who I got to spend a whole week with.
Elise did a much better job than I could at summarizing my favorite parts.


Mostly the amazing company!





I had a great time. And, I realized, yet again, that anywhere is better if you're with people you love. I mean no offense to the state of Ohio when I say this. It was so green and beautiful, and I really didn't love coming back to the super dry heat.


Leaving Ohio was bitter-sweet, but only because these two didn't come with me. I was so excited to see their faces and hear their voices again. Next time they are coming with me. (This pic is on Father's Day. Tyler modeling the bow tie Damon made out of M&M's.)


Thank you Elise, Brady, Mylee, and Mercer for having me. It was the best.

2 comments:

Elise said...

It was definitely our pleasure!

P.S. Every time we drive by the Mexican restaurant Mylee points out "there is the place we went to with Doni!" She has used such words as "fancy," "lovely," "fun," and "beautiful" to describe it....?!

Cherryl said...

Looks like you had so much fun. I hope the three of you can go together next time. It would be great if you could come with us next June and go to DC also.