Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Little Cub Scout


I can't believe my little buddy is a cub scout. One of his first activities was a Boat Regatta Gala. It was the day I got home from Ohio so thankfully he and Tyler worked on it while I was gone.


Since he is now a scout we got to participate in Scout Night at the baseball field. So I brought Ryan and Taylor along for the ride.

Taylor chased down this foul ball near the end of the game and then we all went out on the field. The boys ran around playing with the frisbees and balls they won during the game while the adults set up the camping gear. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of the whole outfield covered in tents. It was pretty sweet!

Now we are getting ready for bed on this last day of summer vacation. I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of 3rd grade. Tonight Amanda asked me if I was going to cry and all I could say is, "I always do."

1 comment:

The Rowlands said...

Yay for Ryan being home!! When did that happen?? Also Yay for Damon going into 3rd grade!