Friday, November 18, 2011

Acting silly with family is my favorite!


Last weekend a few of us went to visit Lori. We played some games and acted silly in celebration of all the 11's.
Even though it was late, and Damon had already fallen asleep sitting up (while watching Elf) we played a quick game of Perudo. I remembered why I like it, and want to play again soon. Maybe Thanksgiving!


Also, this week I learned how to make cute little ties. I made all of these using scraps I had and they only took about 15min. total. I love something new without spending any $ or having to make a trip to the store. They would make cute Christmas gifts! Let me know if anyone wants the instructions. So easy! Wish I would have figured this out before my sisters got married. Damon could have been matchy!

5 comments:

Brad and Emily said...

Love the ties! You have to teach me when you come for Thanksgiving. We can always use ties and they are so expensive.

Joy said...

Those ties are awesome! I'd love the instructions to make some for my boys for Christmas.

Elise said...

Those ties are great. Who doesn't want a little tie for their cute boy?

Elf, games, and random silliness... Sounds like a great time!

JaCee said...

Oh fun, all of it! Please send those instructions my way, please, please, please. We are in need and I dont want to spend $ on them....

Cherryl said...

I am glad that you took the pics of 11-11 and I am glad that we shared it together. It was really fun.