Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We had a happy Halloween!

It wasn't as cold as last year, and we got lots of good candy!



Zoë wouldn't keep a costume on so she stayed home.


I loved Damon's pumpkin. It had such personality, especially after a few days of aging in the sun. He did a great job, all by himself. I should have taken a picture before we threw him in the canal. (After Halloween I let Damon destroy our pumpkins.)








Now, the Holiday's are in full swing. I put away all of our scary stuff and pulled out the "Blessing Jar". I need to find some cute paper for this year. Tonight, Damon and I had fun reading what things we were grateful for the last few years. Some that made us smile: "electricity" Damon, "halo wars" Michael, "family" I think just about everyone had that in there, "food" Damon. It's crazy how just a few words on a piece of paper can stir such memories. Fun! The little jar is getting kind of full so I might need to come up with a long term storage sollution for the old ones. Maybe a cute mini-album. If you have any ideas let me know.


P.S. Have I already told you I am addicted to Pinterest. Can't get enough!

1 comment:

Elise said...

I love how the costumes turned out! They are awesome! Glad Damon's sweater made it back and that he is still getting some use out of it. :)

I think a cute mini album is a great idea to store the filled jar. I'll let you know if I come up with anything else.