Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Fall!

I tried holding on to summer as long as I could.



But these last few weeks we have been harvesting the last of our garden, which was crazy this year. Everything was either very successful or really struggled. Lucky for us Damon's watermellon turned out great this year. He was very proud. And, I have finally come to accept that Summer 2011 is officially over.


I've also been busy working on Halloween costumes (and wondering if they will actually turn out like I hope.)

And, Damon finished the last of his soccer games.

2 more sure signs that summer has been gone for awhile. I do miss summer, but we have been having an amazing fall. The weather has been beautiful and we even had a little rain today, which is always fun!

4 comments:

Elise said...

We love your garden! Everything we tried was amazing!
I am sure your costumes will be awesome. They are looking good already.
I am glad you are having nice fall weather. It is my favorite.

Cherryl said...

WE had a great summer and fall also. And our garden seemed like yours. I can't wait to see your Halloween Costumes. I hope soccer ended good.

JaCee said...

angry birds :) ha, that's great! Loved seeing you!!!

Jared said...

I miss summer.