Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

We went to a Corn Maze\Pumpkin Patch today for Preschool. Damon had so much fun running around and playing with all the cats. This one followed us through the whole maze.
Damon was excited to sit in the big tractor.
In here we got to pick out a pumpkin and take it home, however Damon was obviously much more excited about the cats.

And here is another little tractor. The lady gave the kids a ride in the trailor. They had so much fun and the weather was beautiful (we went here last year and it was so cold it almost wasn't fun.)

3 comments:

Cordie said...

Those are great pictures! I love the first one it is adorable! I do remember when you got your appendix out, crazy! I forgot all about that! That had to have sucked! I hope I never have to go through that, it scares me.

Tara said...

I love the picture with him and the cat. He is so photogenic, like him mom!

Elise said...

Hi, DoniLyn, this picture of Damon reminds me of you at that age.{the first one.] He looks like he is having so much fun. you did a great job on your blog I really enjoyed the pictures and reading about them. Love you, and miss you, good luck in fixing up your rental. Love, Mom