Saturday, October 27, 2007

State Cross Country

We had such a good day at the State Cross Country meet. Ryan did so well. We are very proud of him for taking second place overall. Both the boys and girls took first place as a team which is so exciting. They all did so well. Dad does such a good job and really gets nervous and excited for all of his runners. He is the best coach ever, and I speak from experience. Love you, Dad!!!Here we are with Ryan. I always like to get pictures and have to beg him to be in them with us.
While at the meet, Damon really enjoyed the beautiful weather. It was such a nice fall day. Damon really wanted to get up in this tree so I got a picture. Yes the glasses are mine. He left his in the car and then complained about the sun being in his face, what was I to do?
We went to Red Lobster to celebrate. Damon did such a great job cutting his salad with a butterknife and fork.

Damon was very silly today. I think the excitement really rubbed off on him. He is also very excited to have a new cousin. She lives in Iowa so we won't see her until Christmas, but he likes to look at pictures of her on the internet. He asked if he could call her his sister. He keeps saying how cute she is. Her name is Mylee and she was born on this last Wed. (Oct. 24).We can't wait to meet her. Christmas seems so far away.

3 comments:

JaCee said...

Hi Doni! So Elise had her baby, that's exciting! I can't wait to see pictures! If she already has some up on her blog, please remind her to invite me :). Also, I've tagged you :). go to our blog for the rules...
love
JaCee

Tara said...

That is so cool that they the girls and boys both took home the title! Your dad is so good at what he doesm that is obvious! You look cute with your hair cut, too.

Cordie said...

Does watching your brother make you miss running in high school? Whenever I watch my sisters play volleyball I just about cry because I miss it so bad!