Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tag, You're It

The Rules:

Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags six people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!

1. My favorite breakfast is pancakes and fried eggs, when I have the time. When I don't Damon and I like old fashioned oatmeal (not the quick oats) with cinnamon, rasins, and pecans, fast and so yummy.
2. I have negative feelings about worrying about the people I love. I worry way too much.
3. When I was little, I used to, like JaCeelyn worry myself sick (maybe we should start a support group). However, when I wasn't worrying about something silly (I had no idea the things adults have to be concerned with) I also loved cooking with my mom and playing games with my dad and siblings. I learned so much from both of my parents and have lots of memories from when I was young. Oh, I also loved watching "Full House" with my family every Friday night. We would race downstairs with our dinner and never missed an episode. Good times! Anybody else do that?
4. I love so many things, but if you want the really less sentimental things here it is. I love bags. I am always looking at them and talking myself out of buying anymore. Tyler tries to compare his love of guns, and buying them with my bags. I don't think so. There is quite the price difference there. He will continue to try, but I will never buy it.
5. I'm a sucker for... hmmmm. I can't really think of anything really good. I would say I do let Tyler get his way a little more than I should. He just has a way of getting what he wants. His mom says he was always like that growing up too. She says he never got in much trouble because he would just smile and not say much. He is very tricky.
6. I absolutely love getting a lot accomplished. If I ever have a dead line or just a lot to do I have to make a list for myself. That I don't love so much, but crossing things off feels really good.

2 comments:

Cordie said...

Doni,
I just saw that you tagged me but I was already in the process of doing my other tag and realized they are quite similar so I am not going to do both, sorry! I love all your facts, it makes me miss hanging out with you in high school! Weird huh? You are just such a fun girl! I wish so bad that you lived in Logan! My mom told me that Hilary asked your brother to Morp, how funny! I hope they have a fun time, maybe Hilary will put the moves on! How fun for your sister to have her baby! What is her full name? We really need to get together for the holidays when we are both in Bear Lake!

Anonymous said...

t's such a great site. fabulous, extraordinarily fascinating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://kalasznikow.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,5315/]opony[/url]