Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Goodies

Ari and I made yummy Christmas treats all day today, with the help of my little buddy Damon.
It was a lot of fun. Hopefully when we wake up tomorrow we will find that everything turned out well and we can take them to the neighbors.
Andy and Damon had a great time with the gummy bears. They created characters and acted out a silly little bear story. It was very cute and fun to listen to. Damon loved it. I didn't give him a lot of attention today, because I was so busy in the kitchen, so he was just loving it. I also learned that he is pretty creative. And where is Tyler during all this Christmas excitement? Well, let's just say we call him "The Grinch".

2 comments:

Cordie said...

I will be expecting a goodies package in the mail and tell Tyler to quit being such a grinch!

JaCee said...

fun, i wish i could've gotten around to making treats. oh well. merry christmas!!