Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Damon's Dodge Ball"

Damon was so excited to have the activity for Family Home Evening. He decided to play a new game called "Dodge Ball Where Nobody Gets Out". It is pretty much as it sounds. Damon found a bunch of soft balls in his room and we ran around the whole house throwing them at each other. You never get out and nobody wins! These were Damon's rules and it turned out really fun. Damon was really funny. He really got into it. Tyler just tried to hit me as hard as he could to see if it would hurt. Lucky for me he can't throw very hard! Okay it was probably due to the fact that the balls were really soft.
There were quite a few trips downstairs to gather up stray balls. Damon was pretty worn out when we were done. Here he is with the balls he picked. We really had a lot of fun. I always get forced into all kinds of boy activities. I am outnumbered. We always have fun though and Damon usually chooses to be on my team during wrestling matches. It is good I have him to stand up for me. Tyler thinks it is pretty funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute... he looks like he had a lot of fun! Nothing is better than wearing them out for bed time! :)

Cordie said...

That sounds like fun!

Elise said...

Man, that sounds so fun. I want to play when I come! I like the picture of him laying by all his balls, looking exhausted!