Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bag Tag!


I love this tag. I am one of those people who believes you can learn a lot about someone based on what they find it important to carry around with them. I also love bags! These are just a few of the items I almost always have in my bag. This is just the basics. There is usually much more depending on where I am going. I usually over prepare for things that I never need and under prepare when it is important. So, here it goes. I always have my wallet, which is really just a smaller purse and it is full of lots of things. Then I usually have a planner of some kind. I used to rely on my Palm Pilot, but it was acting up so I just picked up something to write in. Now I have to have it with me all the time. I always have lip gloss, a must. Mints are also high on my list. I have a little change purse, mostly for Damon, and a pen. I usually have my camara with me. And some tissues and hand sanitizer. I try to always remember my phone, but many times it gets left where ever I was last using it. It drives Tyler crazy. He always asks why I even have a phone. So if you ever call and I don't answer I probably just forgot my phone. Leave a message and I will call you back. I didn't get a picture, but I usually have some kind of small note book or sketch pad with me and a book to read. You never know when you will get stuck somewhere with nothing to do. One thing you will almost always find in my bag, but I didn't get a picture, is receipts. I always stuff them in there thinking I will do something with them later. I never do and when the pile is big enough I finally throw them away. What does everyone else do with their receipts? Maybe I am missing something. I am a little obsessive about things sometimes, but I hope you enjoyed seeing what I find it necessary to carry around with me.
I am tagging everyone who enjoys this tag. I really want to see what you all find important to keep with you. I really hope you will all do it. It is a fun way to find out something new about someone else. Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love this bag tag too- So I am happy that now I read yours- I can do it myself! :) The whole receipts thing, I always put them next to my checkbook in my wallet so I don't forget to write them down! Then after that if I don't need them I toss them!! p.s. I LOVE YOUR BAG! I have to change bags every so often.

Tara said...

I love the bag tag idea. LIke I told you, my camera is out of commission so I hope to be a blogger by this next week.....