Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our Valentine's Day!

I got Tyler and Damon new hats for Valentine's Day. I am really looking forward to sunny weather and I think I had that in mind when I got these for them.
I also got Damon a little neck pillow of his very own. Isn't it cute! This was in hopes that he would stop stealing mine.
I don't think Damon saw it that way. This is how he came out of his room the next morning. Yep, he has his new pillow, but he is still using mine. How is that fair. I just can't win.

We had such a fun Valentine's Day. My sister, Lori was so nice to come over and babysit for us. Tyler and I don't get the chance to do things by ourselves very often, so it was great! Thanks Lori!

4 comments:

Brady said...

That IS a really cute neck pillow. I really like these pictures. What a cute and sneaky grin he has. I think I need to get a neck pillow and try it out!

Brady said...

Oh, I forgot I was on his email. This is ME not Brady!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

I love your new St Patricks Day background. So cute! I am so ready for nice weather too. I hope the hats you bought bring us good luck with the weather!

lori said...

I LOVE THESE PICS. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GROWN UP MY "SWEET PEA" LOOKS, ESPECIALLY WITH HIS NECK PILLOW. I NEED TO COME OVER MORE OFTEN SO I CAN SEE THESE PICS IN ACTION. DONI, I LOVE HOW CREATIVE U ARE! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! LOVE YA TONZ!!