Saturday, February 23, 2008

Olive You!

Sometimes it is more fun to play with your food than eat it. Damon picked these olives off of a salad and put them on his fingers. Remember when your fingers were still small enough to put olives on them. Now they just break. At least they do for me. Maybe I have big fingers.
I guess they were worth eating. Probably Damon's favorite part of the salad. I think he is finally learning to enjoy salad. I make him eat it a lot. He is actually a pretty good little eater. He is a little picky about some things. He knows how to gag really well when I am forcing him to eat something he doesn't like. He eats quite a bit most days and likes a lot of food that most kids don't seem to like. He loves it when we have fish. He really likes bleu cheeseand parmesan right off of the wheel. However there are a few really common things that he really doesn't like. I never know until dinner if it is something he will eat a lot of or something I will have to force into his mouth.

3 comments:

Brady said...

CUTE! He is a really good eater. I always think of Lori when I see olives on kids' fingers!

doni said...

Ya, Lori and Olives. I also think of her when someone is doing this. Then I think of her hidding with a can in Yellowstone and then throwing up because she ate too many. Ahh, memories!

Natalie said...

DoniLyn - I was thinking about you a few days ago! (While I was running, of-course). I'm so happy I found your blog! Your boy is ADORABLE! can't wait to read your posts!
(Is Ty still drumming?)