Monday, February 11, 2008

Yummy Valentine Treats

I have made and eaten almost as many Valentine treats as I did around Christmas. I just couldn't resist these cute little "bits of love."
All you need is pretzels, carmel kisses (or any you like), peanut M&M's, and a little love.
I turned the oven on pretty hot and let it pre-heat, then turned it off before I put these in. Leave them in just long enough to get soft.
To finish, just press the m&m's down onto the warm kisses. mmmm!!! After they cool peel them off the sheet and enjoy!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Your ideas are cute! Going to have to make some of those for a post workout snack!

Elise said...

Great idea! These look so yummy! I'm definitely going to make these soon...I wish I had some now! I also wish Brady would eat them with me.