Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Fun!

Finding baskets is always fun. Maybe next year it will be warm enough to do outside.
Tyler had some trouble hiding mine and it ended up on one of the "lazy susans's".
Damon didn't have to look long before he found his in the dryer.
Tyler spent the most time looking and finally found his above the fridge. Becuase of his "grinch-like" attitude to all holiday's I kind of wonder if he was trying his hardest.
One day we were getting cereal and Damon really wanted to find "Cereal Straws" which he sees on TV all the time. We looked everywhere and couldn't find them. Then while I was getting Easter stuff I found one box, clearly in the wrong place. I decided that would be one of Damon's Easter treats. He was pretty excited, and we had to have a picture of us trying them out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so- how did those straws work out for you? I haven't EVER heard of them... I am glad that you had a fun Easter.

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

Hey Doni- I am making my blog private, so send your email address to shadandtori@yahoo.com so I can invite you! Love the easter pics by the way!

Tara said...

Jocelyn and Carter love those straws and often ask for them as a treat. The only down fall is if one of those things breaks, no one wants them. Too bad half the time you open up the package and 3/4 of broken. They will not eat them broken no matter what....spoiled little kids.

Elise said...

I know why you haven't made a post in a while... I'm sure you'll check this once book three is over! We had such a great time with you all. I'm so glad we could stay with you. Love you!

doni said...

i love this picture of damon getting his basket from the dryer. you are an awesome family. love, mom