Monday, April 7, 2008

Cabela's

A week ago last Thursday we went to Salt Lake to pick up my sister from the airport. Her plane ended up being very delayed which left us plenty of time to take a trip to Cabela's. I was soooo glad I had a book with me. When I walked in with it the greeter seemed suprised. I didn't think I was the first girl to bring something to keep her entertained while her boys did their thing. Those kind of girls probably just usually stay home I guess. I had no choice.

Damon had a lot of fun running around to all of the animal exhibits. Yes, he is wearing his Spiderman suit. He really wanted to wear it when he saw Elise.
Damon is always wishing for a little four wheeler. I had to peal him off of this one.
This was me the whole time we were there. I just followed Damon around to the animals and paused whenever I could to read my book.
We got to the fish just around feeding time. Damon enjoyed watching them dart all over the tank. We were so happy when we finally got to the airport. We had a fun week with Elise and Mylee. Although it flew by much too fast.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doni,
I see you're reading "Twilight". I just bought the second one, so when you finish that one you can borrow it. They're fun books.
Lindsay

Elise said...

I was only joking when I suggested that you go there. That's funny that you did. It looks like Damon had a good time there. The week did fly by way too fast! I had so much fun. Thanks again for driving to Salt Lake to pick me up!

Cordie said...

You crack me up!!! I would have been doing the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Isn't Cabela's the best? It is a nice FREE thing to do with the kids...:) We like it anyway...