Sunday, April 13, 2008

Craft Idea!

This is my latest craft project that I thought I would share. It was really easy and fun. All you need is a cheap picture frame, paint, scrapbook supplies, and a hot glue gun. Everyone try it out and let me know what fun things you come up with. There are endless possibilites with this simple craft.
My sister Lori and I celebrated our birthdays at the end of last month. So I made this little picture for her.
She gave me a new hair style. I think I came out on top with this deal.
I just wanted to add this funny picture of Damon. This is him whenever I go to get my hair done and I don't have a babysitter. He was so good, though. My hair took forever and the DVD player wasn't working very well. I got him a pretzle and a drink to keep him entertained which he loved. I realized we were running late and I had to be somewhere in just a few min. Lori just finished as quick as she could (with my hair) and just before we left Damon spilled his drink all over. It made the biggest mess and I felt so bad because I had to leave it for Lori to clean up. It was a crazy day at the salon. I am so lucky to have a sister to do my hair and a very patient little boy.

2 comments:

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

I love the Craft Idea! That is so cute!

Ashley Ann said...

You are so creative!! Really, I am jealous!! We should scrapbook sometime and have an Office party too!!