Thursday, April 24, 2008

Crazy Weather, Passports, and Baseball

So, it has been awhile. This weather is driving me crazy and I think it put me in a blogging slump. It has been teasing us. One day we are outside all day doing yard work and the next day it is snowing. Ahhhh!
This is a picture I had to post because Damon asked me to take it. That doesn't happen very often. Usually he runs from the camera. I think it was because Tyler and I were getting pictures of ourselves for our passports. That has been a struggle. We had a problem with Tyler's and we still don't know if it is worked out, but I think it is going to be okay. It is a good thing he has less evidence of the Mexican gene than some of his siblings. Okay that isn't what was causing the hold up, but it is probably good their last name is Rowland. I think his brother Andy had a hold up with his last year, too. By the way the passport laws are changing at the beginning of the summer. They will be much more strict when you go to Canada and Mexico from now on. Just in case anyone is planning a trip you might want to check into it a little more.


Now on to what we have been up to lately. Not much actually, but we have been to a few of Ryan's baseball games.
I love watching his games and it is nice to get outside. I really wish I would have taken Damon's hat off before this picture, but I didn't and it is the only one I have. It was a lot sunnier than I thought it would be.Whenever we go to a sporting event Damon has to bring whatever gear is needed when playing that sport; footballs in the fall, basketballs all winter, and now, bats, balls, and a mit. Lucky for me Damon got Taylor and another little girl to play with him so I was able to watch the game. We had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Cordie said...

Ian does the exact same thing Damon does, you got to love little boys! Why are you getting passports??? Going anywhere fun? Gosh I am so nosy. Is that how you spell that?

Elise said...

Wow. Sounds like fun. And looks like fun. I miss watching sports. I'm getting excited to come and watch Damon play t-ball this summer. Wait, he is isn't he?...So, I've officially read and reread Stephanie Meyer's website inside and out. Great stuff! I'm getting so excited for book four and for the movie! Can't wait!...Oh, and I'm devastated that Carly Smithson was voted off this week! What was America thinking? Like Randy said, it was a bit of a popularity vote this week. Dang it!