Sunday, October 26, 2008

Beautiful Weekend!

Damon was pretty sad when he had to miss his last three soccor games, two of them because of bad weather. So, we were so excited that the day of his last game was so nice. He had lots of fun playing soccor and when I asked him what he liked most he said, " All the running around!" Hmmm! I wonder, when he has to choose between cross country and soccor, what he will do?




Also this weekend, Lori's friend had a Halloween party.


This was Damon's favorite place, right by all the food and candy! Tyler and I needed to leave for a few min. and Damon really wanted to stay. You can guess why! He was nervous around a few of the scary costumes, but it must have been worth it to eat all the candy he could sneak.

While we were gone he learned to "bob-for-apples".

He decided to use the stem! I thought that was a pretty smart idea for a five year old! He is very logical. I missed the actual competition, but I guess he did pretty well against all the twenty-somethings. I don't think they knew his trick!


Also while we were gone he really "worked it" on the dance floor! We left a shy little guy by the food bar and came back to a wild one. I think he got a lot of encouragement from all the single girls!

6 comments:

Elise said...

:) This post made me laugh. Well worded. I feel like I was there. What a fun personality our Damon has. Lori looks cute in her bee costume. What are YOU going to be for Halloween??

JaCee said...

I think he's way smart for using the stem - what a thinker! Cole asked me to ask you how long it took for your IT band to recover. His is still bugg'n him whenever he tries to run. walking he's fine, but now running. and what did you do for it, just stretches? that's what he's been doing...when you get a sec, let me know!

Lori said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Sounds like Damon is quite the athlete. He's going to make an awesome cross-country runner. Love your camo / hunting picture, you crack me up. Hope you have a great halloween.

Tara said...

Look at my blog you'll be jealous. You'll be sad you ever helped me get it back!

Tara said...

I'm bragging about my link list.

Tara said...

Tell Elise I want to look at her blog.