Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fun Fall Weekend!

We had my family visiting this weekend and had lots of fun enjoying the season, and listening to Conference. It was so nice to hear some positive words. Especially since there is so much stress and negativity everywhere you turn.
We were able to see Taylor's final football game. It was so fun to watch him play and really nice that most of the games where here in town. We got to see a lot of them.

We also enjoyed some of the Halloween Items while shopping. It is always a little strange when Halloween meats Politics, isn't it? Maybe it is just me! Funny though.

Damon and I picked a safer route.

3 comments:

Cordie said...

I can't believe how big Taylor is! He was so little when we were in high school. I love the Halloween pictures. It sounds like things are well for you and I still miss you!

Elise said...

Funny! :) That is a safer route. Looks like fun! Did you get a new jacket? It looks cute.

lori said...

I LOVE THE MASKS!! THEY ARE HILARIOUS!! YOU AND "SWEET PEA" LOOK SO CUTE. I'M WAY EXCITED ABOUT HALLOWEEN! WE SHOULD MAKE CUTE YUMMY TREATS SOMETIME!!