Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finally,

I took down all my Christmas stuff, and thought I would recap our fun Holiday!

*Damon finally got to enjoy the hill across the street.

*We played lots of Ping Pong.


*And, Brady, Elise, and Mylee visited, and spent enough time with us that Tyler got a hug before they left (I wasn't sure that would happen when they first arrived).

We had so much fun with our families. I love the New Year but it is hard to say good bye to the Holiday's and know that we still have a lot of winter left. We do have Valentine's Day to look forward to. What is everyone planning? I want some fun ideas!

2 comments:

Elise said...

I'm so glad Tyler finally got that hug! I'm planning a card party for Valentine's, some good food the night of, and yummy treats until then!

Lori said...

Weird taking Christmas down. It felt like I cleaned for a week straight after all the guests and stuff. Elise's little girl is beautiful. I don't anything planned for Valentines Day yet, I'm going to have to keep checking your blog to see what ideas you get in. Have a good one!