Friday, January 23, 2009

Wishing....

Life has not slowed down much since the holidays, but it hasn't been very interesting either. I don't have any new pictures to post, but this is the time of year that I wish for a vacation and warm weather. Since I never posted any pictures of the vacation Tyler and I took last summer I thought this might be a good time. So, join me in wishing to be where it is warm.





We had a lot of fun with our friends Steve and Tara. Hope to do it again sometime.

Happy Winter!



4 comments:

Elise said...

I'm so glad you updated. These pictures are so fun. They make me want to be on a cruise! I love your pink dress. It is so cute.

Tara said...

Oh it will be done again...March 20010 backpacking through Europe or European Cruise...you pick :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Now that I am home I can catch up on blogs again!

Hehe, yes I do see you were wishing for a warm vacation! I would love to go on a cruise! Maybe next year!

I love your pink dress! You and Tyler look so great together!

Natalie said...

Why do you always look so good? :)