Thursday, January 29, 2009

This boy,

he makes me smile!

Lately Damon is one big infomercial. He really doesn't watch very much T.V., and when he does it is kiddy shows. I am just amazed how many products are for sale during the cartoons and how much Damon absorbes. He is always telling me about some new product that I would just love!

"...it's a lid that fits any bowl, and keeps everything fresh...", "it makes little hamburgers in just min....", "it's a mop that cleans up any mess...!"

Every comment is so funny and you know he is using words that he has only heard there. He almost sells me sometimes, too.

One day we were in Bed Bath and Beyond and there was a product with Billy Mays on it. Damon noticed him right away and broke into another commercial. It makes us laugh. I don't know if this is a sign of problems or a future career. Hopefully neither one!

I think what I love the most is that Damon is thinking of me when he sees these things, and that he is so trusting. He just knows everything they say is as good as they say. One day soon he will learn that things aren't always what they seem.

3 comments:

leah said...

This makes me laugh so hard...It is so my boys! One day at Subway, while choosing the ingredients, Wyatt said, "I need Life Alert." What? "You know Life Alert. In case I fall and can't get up." Travis and I laughed so dang hard! These kids are great...So, a few days later we were talking about getting our 82-year-old neighbor some flowers and little Wyatt added, "And Life Alert!"
And, Garrett asks me all the time if I am "flipping and flopping"...from the tiny hamburger commercial!
Maybe the 3 of them could have their own infomercial one day!!

Just a side note...how is Grandma Joy? She sent us Christmas money, but we don't know where to send a thank you?

Brad and Emily said...

Damon is such a little adult. I always think that he is older than he is.

Tara said...

I could use a mini hamburger maker... maybe he needs to help jocelyn sell her girl scout cookies, making everyone think they need some.