Monday, February 2, 2009

Mirror, mirror on the wall

who has the biggest muscles of them all?


I remember being at a high school track meet, like a million years ago, and the boys were talking about muscles. I made a joke about guys checking them out in the mirror, and one of the guys said something such as, "Like you've never done it." He seriously would not believe me when I said I never had. He really thought I was lying and would not let it rest. He kept trying to get me to admit that I had done it. Luckly I had a couple other girls there to back me up, not that there is anything wrong with it, or that girls don't do it. I probably did that very night, just to see what all the fuss was about.

Well, now that I have a little guy to watch grow up I think I found that it is one of those pre-wired "boy things." Damon had no shame when he was checking out his giant muscles in the mirror the other day. I immediately thought of the above story and had to snap a pic.

4 comments:

Straley Family said...

I am so enjoying the cute things that Damon does. If I didn't have kids myself there is no way I would believe that kids could be so funny and cute.

Brad and Emily said...

I have noticed with boys that there are certain things that just come naturally. They don't have to learn it from anyone else.

Cordie said...

Boys, gotta love them. That is so funny!

Bryant and Jodi said...

Too cute! So I have a page scrapbooked of Jessica, you & me one night in my basement. It is too cute of us in random clothing. My sister-in-law lives in Mt. Pleasent The Green's. SHe'll most likely know them my Brother-in-law's dad owned the only car dealership and the elk ranch. Let me know.