Sunday, February 15, 2009

My "Love List"

If you remember last years list I am posting a few items that I really love, but truley could do without. Everything from last year still apply, but I am going to give you a few more things that I have really been enjoying lately.

I LOVE baking individual size desserts. These little guys come in lots of shapes and colors, and it is so fun to get your own mini dessert. We think so, at least. (I'd LOVE any recipies.)

I LOVE this stuff. Especially for getting price stickers off of things. I keep it close by at all times.

I LOVE my Chi. It helps me do my hair in record time! So, I think it is safe to say Tyler LOVES it, too.


I LOVE my Cricut. It is so much fun. It has been a very friendly addition to my office, and all of our other electrionics have been very welcoming. (I was a little worried about "clicks" at first, but we seem to have very polite, although messy, office supplies. Wish I could get them to clean up the place.)

I LOVE being able to enjoy our fruit trees all winter long. Yummy!

By the way, we had a really fun Valentine's Day and I will be posting pictures soon! Hope everyone else had a great time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doni, you make me laugh... you're so cute!

Straley Family said...

So now I'm going to try Goo Gone and get a chi. Thanks for your list.

Elise said...

I have been LOVING my chi as well. It is so awesome. And you know I'm saving up for a cricket. Every scrapbook page I do or card I make I envision what I would do if I had my cricket. Ahh...