Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Goodbye Summer

We want to make the most of this last week of summer before school starts.

On Monday my parents and Taylor came and we played disc golf.


And, Damon and Grandma climbed this crazy tree.

Yesterday Damon and I went to Raft River.

This family has a bunch of property and they made these big water slides on the hills by their house.
Damon had so much fun. He was up and down these hills the entire time we were there (about 6 hours) except to quickly eat lunch and then catch candy out of the "candy cannon."

They also have this fun zip-line and all kinds of fun summer things. It was a good day, but at a cost. Damon has been in bed all day today, not feeling well. And, what makes it worse is that I think he is just dehydrated after the super long day yesterday. So it's all my fault and I feel so bad. Hopefully he gets feeling better tonight because we are still planning on camping, fishing, 4-wheeling, and boating this week. And, he has a pool party at a friends house tomorrow. We really are trying to make the most of this last week. Hope everyone else is able to enjoy the last of their summers.

2 comments:

Elise said...

I hope he feels better today. Sounds like a fun week ahead. I can't believe those awesome water slides and zip line. That looks like so much fun!
P.S. Did you teach Dad how to forward emails while he was there? ;)

Unknown said...

What Fun!!!
You are always doing SUPER fun things with your family. I love it!
I hope that he gets feeling better soon!