Monday, February 8, 2010

We can kind of laugh now,

But we haven't gotten the bills yet.


So that's a kidney stone, huh?

A couple weeks ago Tyler was in the E.R. passing a kidney stone. It was one crazy morning. At one point the P.A. asked Tyler how he was doing and through clenched teeth, and what sounded like his last breath, he murmered, "I want to die!" As soon as the stone passed he was back to his old self. We were laughing and sending texts while he finished his I.V. We also got to listen in on the prisoner in the room next to us, who seemed to be on vacation. When Damon got home from school and heard the story he felt like he missed out on a fun time.

7 comments:

Elise said...

What?! That's crazy. I bet he never wants to do that again... Yep, you noticed. Mylee has her very own barn. We found it at the 2nd-hand children's store. She's thrilled!

Brad and Emily said...

Poor Fry Guy, I'm sure he never wants to do that again.

Natalie said...

I hear it's comparable to childbirth but I'm pretty sure a male doctor came up with that theory. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That looks painful.

Tara said...

Did he get black eyes like you did from pushing? K, get back to me when that happens:) Jk, guys have it easy, but those are no fun!

leah said...

I feel for Tyler! I passed 4 while pregnant with Lissy. It was way more fun to deliver a cute little baby then one of these nasty things! I hope that he is doing better and NEVER has to experience that again!

Cherryl said...

So that is what they look like. What a demon.