Monday, February 15, 2010

Love List #3!

Like last year and the year before this is a list of a few of the things that make me happy right now.

I love these little animals I have scattered around the house. I think they are all so cute. However, I think all of them might scare me or gross me out if they were real. Weird! The turtle is the newest addition to our house, isn't he cute? I love him!

These little wooden accents are so cool. I have a couple of projects in mind for them. I'll post them when I am done.

I love homemade fabric flowers. They are so fun to make and there are so many different techniques for making them.

I love ribbon. I think it makes almost everything better.

I can't believe I have had 3 of these lists without putting our piano on one. It was a pretty big expense for us when we were first married, but it is definitely one of the things in our house that I really love.

Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day. We sure did!

2 comments:

Elise said...

We had a great Valentine's day too. I love everything on your list too! I look forward to the day when I have a piano that doesn't have four muted keys. (Brady's sitting by me. He just pretend fainted when he saw your ribbon. I obviously love it and have a big bin full of it too.) :)

Cherryl said...

It's nice to see all the things that you love. You have really made your house beautiful. I am sorry that I didn't send you any mail. I sent some to Damon and Denise and not you, I am sorry. I do love our piano also. It has been a great blessing in our lives, especially because all of you kids learned how to play the piano so well. Taylor said he might take it up again this summer. I hope that he does. Dad played in the Manor yesterday. The worker commented on how talented he was. I am so happy that he gave up some football games to practice the piano in his youth.