Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mysteries of my 6 year old!

Damon has been sooo tired lately. I'm not sure if he is fighting off sickness or if he is just worn out from all the monster fits he's been throwing. It could be social stress at school. 1st grade is pretty intense. The other day we were talking about his day and I asked about his bus ride home. He said he sat by himself today and I asked why. He said, "Because Hunter sat by Conner, my arch enemy." (some names have been changed, mostly for fun, because anybody who knows any of these 3 boys probably knows who I am really talking about.)

My current arch enemy? Our yard!

I wish I was one of those "green thumbs" who really loves yard work, but I'm not. Our yard could actually be pretty nice it is just such a beast to take care of.

3 comments:

Mama Bear said...

That is so sad!! My little girl is having trouble in kindergarten, but I thought it was just a girl thing! LOL, I guess I'm in it for life! I hope he's doing ok.
By the by, the yard we're renting is a beast!! I hate it, I hear ya. What a job.

Jeffiner said...

We had the same fun stuff with Emma in 1st grade!! So fun to see your blog again. I have forgotten how fun it is to check up on you!!

Elise said...

His arch enemy? I love it! I'm sure it is intense. :) Mylee's been having monster tantrums the last week or two. Wasn't I just telling you she was doing so well with 123? Well...

I love your yard! But I am glad I don't have to take care of it at the same time.